Do you have something to say, but don't have the time to attend meetings?
Do you have ideas about how to improve your local practice?
Do you have ideas about how you would like to see services provided, changed or improved?
Then join our 'Virtual Patient Participation Group'
What is the Virtual Patient Participation Group?
This is a group which has been set up in response to patients that have said they would like to be involved in a Patient Group but are unable to attend meetings. As a member of the Virtual Patient Participation Group we will send you emails asking for your opinion on a range of topics.
You decide how often and when you would like to answer.
Benefits of becoming a member
You will help the practice to provide an accessible and responsive service and you will be amongst the first to hear about news and up-dates. To join the Virtual Patient Participation Group please go to http://www.myppg.co.uk/register where you will be taken through the signing up process.
The aims of this group is to:
- Provide feedback on patient needs and concerns
- Contribute to practice decision making
- Communicate information about the community
- Give patients a voice in the organisation of their care
- Promote good health
- Influence the provisions of secondary healthcare and social care in the locality
- Monitor services
- Serve as a safety valve for dealing with grumbles and patients complaints
- Represent patients and help them understand the practice’s viewpoint
myPPG is operated by Practice Index Ltd.
Alternatively, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org